Residents, do you use cheques for paying maintenance dues? If your answer is yes,
- Do you remember paying the dues in time?
- Have your cheques ever been misplaced?
- Has the bank taken eternity for clearance and you were fined for no fault of yours?
Mr Treasurer, do you use NEFT bank transfers for collection? If your answer is yes,
- How do you identify the NEFT transactions from hundreds of flats?
- How do you find out if everybody has paid in time?
- How many emails do you follow back and forth confirming payments and tracking payment failure?
- How do you generate receipts for those who have paid?
Its crazy, we know that. Sounds like a LOT of rather painful work that can be simplified by online payments.
CommonFloor offers you the option of paying online. Its simple.
Mr Treasurer, payments are proven to come timely when made online. Your default rate might fall to 1%! Beat that.
The payments get directed to the society bank account. You can track the status of the payments made by individuals, and remind the forgetful ones. Here is the best part. You can generate instant e-receipts, just in a click.
Residents, you get SMS and Email reminders before the due date. What a savior! Reserve that spot in your memory for your spouse’s aunty’s birthday. We will remember this date for you.
Now comes what we do not like.
Transaction fee is a percentage of the online payment charged to a merchant by the payment gateway for each transaction. Usually, merchants charge you this amount in turn. You pay more than due. After all, online transactions should mean convenience and credibility, not expenses!
Residents, say you pay Rs 5,000 as maintenance fee every month. If you pay online you would pay Rs 125 every month as transaction fee for online payments. That makes Rs 1,500 annually.
But at CommonFloor.com, you do not pay the transaction fees at all. Now that makes sense.
Its all about making painful processes easier and saving money! Curious? Call us at +91-7795025038 to know more. You can also write to us at email@example.com, or let us contact you : http://www.commonfloor.com/notdr-maintenancedues